1.13.2010

simplicity

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
-Albert Einstein

I had this problem for many years. I always wanted to sound intelligent or try to fit in with others conversations, when in reality, I sounded completely ignorant and lost respect from those who did not know it's meaning. I have changed though. Mo more ignorant interjections or outlandish stories, I simply observe. If however, there is something I could add to a conversation, then by all means I will.

The ability to look at one through an outside perspective is a brilliant quality to have. I do not have this gift; I just have memories. My memories are my mirrors, and my outside perspective. That is why I'm taking the time to look through them and change some false aspects in my life.

So another quote for my brain to nurture. Maybe this time around I'll gain respect from the respected; and use the extra time to have a concrete understanding of the things I love.

No more wasting time over others. As selfish as it sounds, it's all about me now.

-Erica Rae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

let opinions out here.